Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Waiting for CHs

Well, based on my temps, I don't think I was getting a true slow rise.  I think I just O'd yesterday or the day before.  The day before is probably more likely based on CM and CP. FF will let me know soon enough.

I must say, I think Vitex is the reason my temps evened out and I O'd.  They say it takes a few weeks for the Vitex to start working, but what if it started working immediately?

Now for my adventure into CBH: Telling people, when and how.

Obviously, I would get my BFP before my trip to Seattle.  I would probably tell the inlaws on Friday night (invite them over for dinner) so that I could tell my family while I am in town.  I will leave it to Matt to tell his brother while I am out of town.  The big question is, do I tell my parents before or after the baby shower?  I will probably opt for after the baby shower so that I can tell Dan and Lindy at the same time, too.  In addition, I won't steal Lindy's thunder at her baby shower.  Another option is to tell Mom and Dad before the shower, and tell Dan and Lindy privately later after the shower.

When it comes to the rest of the world, we'll wait until after the first U/S to tell friends in person.  Facebook can hear about it after we enter the 2nd trimester.

Of course, now that I have said all this, it'll probably be a BFN.  It is the first cycle after all.

I plan to begin testing 10 DPO so we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment