Wednesday, February 20, 2013

9 DPO

I did test this AM.  It was a BFN, but I could have told myself that before I tested.  It's my first 2ww, I am just excited!

Let's round up the symptoms!
  • acute sense of smell
  • tender nipples/boobs
  • emotional
  • headache
  • mild/dull ache/cramps
  • backache
  • fatigue
  • gassy
  • runny nose (I've heard this can be a sign)
Now, I also know that these are pms/progesterone symptoms, not necessarily related to pregnancy so I am trying so hard not to read too far into them.

I did, however, finalize how I will tell DH when I DO get my BFP.  First it requires a tiny backstory:
 DH proposed to me in January 2009.  He wrote on the mirror (something we did ever since we lived together, write each other cute notes with a white board marker) 'I want you to have this for as long as our love will last, FOREVER" and the word forever was encircled by a heart.  In addition, my beautiful engagement ring was hanging from the light fixture with a ribbon.

Now, here is my idea:  I want to figure out something cute to write on the mirror, and hang a pacifier from my light fixture a-la-proposal.  Cute? Dumb?  I like it, and it's very us.  I think DH would like it, too.  A little nostalgia.

Now to come up with a cute saying! I am sure I can think of one when I actually go out to buy the pacifier.  Of course, I will wait until my BFP before I go buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment