Monday, February 11, 2013

Do we have an O?

Well, I think I finally O'd yesterday.  I had watery cm during the day, dry at night, and lotiony this morning.  I also checked my cp today. My cervix is definitely low and firm.  I am thinking I am 1 DPO and will starting POAS on 2/20.  If I get my BFP, I'll have an EDD of Nov 2!  That is, if I get my O confirmed.  I just need that damn temp spike! The last 3 days my temp has gone up by 0.05.  It's SO annoying.  

I am sure people that have been trying for a while think I am silly for getting my hopes up over every little thing.  I'm ok with that, for now.  I came into TTC already knowing my most basic issue, PCOS.  If I go 6 months without a BFP, I am sure I will be less hopeful, but I will try my best not to let any BFNs or bumps in the road bring me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment