Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's been a few days...

Chart Link

Well, O has finally been confirmed.  I don't think my CH will go solid, so dotted will have to do!  It's officially O day of CD 50 (Feb 11).  I am currently 6 DPO and had a nice temp spike again today after a small fallback.  It looks like I've got a slow rise combined with a fallback pattern.  Which is totally OK, it doesn't mean I am not going to be pregnant this cycle.

I feel different at this point in my cycle.  Like I know I am going to be pregnant.  Of course, I only have a 20-25% chance of it actually happening so I am trying to not read too far into my different symptoms, especially because it is way too early for pregnancy symptoms.

I did, however, take a pregnancy test this morning.  With the REALLY slow rise I was having CD 47-50 made me curious as to whether I may have O'd earlier and had my temps messed up by mouth-breathing.  I thought I could be maybe 7 or 8 DPO instead.  I don't know if that is actually the case, but for now, I am 6 DPO.

I am going to wait until Tuesday before I test again.  If that's a BFN, I'll wait until Thursday which would be 10 DPO.  If it's STILL a BFN, I will probably wait until my missed period (based on last cycle) which would be at 13 DPO.

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't happen this cycle, but I need to keep my chin up and keep on trucking either way.  This is only cycle 1, there is plenty more chances before I need to be too disappointed/worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment