Monday, February 4, 2013

Cramps from HELL

I've been having the most miserable cramps since last night.  I honestly am hoping that it's AF on her way so that I can move onto the next cycle.  It's CD 43, I am so over this cycle.

If I don't get AF or CHs on FF by the 13th, I'm going to make an appointment with the OB for some Provera.  I just won't take the Provera until CD 60.  Knowing her, she is probably going to want me to start on Clomid right away (she's kind of an idiot).  Of course I won't take that offer.  If DH and I get to the point of needing to do testing, I'll pick a new OB.  I only use this one because she's only 2 miles from my house.  When we're TTC on our own, convenience is nice.

I've also given up on OPKs for the cycle.  I've used like 80 of them.  At first I was doing twice a day, and then I went to 3x a day later in the cycle.  No surge.  DH and I have sex often enough that I don't really NEED OPKs.  Once the wet CM starts, it sex 2 nights and then 1 night off.  I feel like that is often enough without depleting his supply.

Here's a kitty for reading my rant(ish) post.


No comments:

Post a Comment