Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CD 12

Well, watery CM started on CD 8.  I have been feeling slight twinges around my ovaries (both of them so it's hard to say what it is).  I also switched to temping vaginally.  I am thinking either the Vitex or the weight loss (maybe a combination of both?) is getting me to ovulate earlier!  I really hope that's the case.

FF estimates I will O CD 39 based on my last 2 cycles.  If I O that day, my EDD would be Christmas Eve!  At this point, I am hoping I don't O between 3/11 and 3/17.  If I O any of those days, we're out for the cycle since I will be out of town WITHOUT hubs.  I leave on the 10th in the morning, so if I O by the 10th, our timing will still be fine.  We're going to be having a lot of sex the next couple days, just in case.

At this point though, I think we're going to be out of Nov and into Dec for EDDs.  Oing on the 10th would be EDD Dec 1.

I did just take an OPK, too.  It was about 70% as dark as the control line so we'll see what happens over the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment