Friday, March 22, 2013

Obsessing

At what point does one obsess TOO much about something?  A baby is on my mind nearly 24/7.  I can't stop.  I am unsure as of what to do to busy myself.  I thought about knitting again, first thought of a project? Baby blanket.  Of course that's the first thing I'd think of!

I really need a hobby and to empower myself with this baby making obsession.  I think what I need to do is get my butt to the gym or the park with the dog (weather permitting).  I need to continue to better myself, lose weight, and prepare myself for the day God blesses me with a pregnancy.

Here are my goals before O next cycle:
  • Get to the park or gym 3x a week
  • Lose 5 pounds
I think those are entirely reasonable goals, especially since I have so much free time this semester.  There is no reason why I can't reach those goals.  I estimate I will ovulate on April 11.  If I ovulate later, I will add 5 pounds weight loss goal for every 3 weeks longer O takes.  It seems reasonable.  Hopefully the Vitex will continue to work and I will see a CD 14-21 O date.  That would make me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment