Monday, March 18, 2013

Cycle #2 is a bust

Things are going well here at home, or as well as they can be.  I just got back yesterday morning from a week in Portland/Seattle.  I threw a baby shower for my lovely sister in law Lindy on Sunday last weekend.  It turned out really well!  We had about 20 adults and half a dozen kids.

Lindy's Shower, so many people here to see her!
Lindy opening one of the many gifts from me.  She loves owls, so it seemed fitting.
I also went to two Sounders soccer games while in Seattle, one was a CONCACAF quarter-final against the Tigres from Mexico, who we beat 3-1 (3-2 in the aggregate).  The next game was a regular MLS game against the Portland Timbers who we tied with 1-1.  The CONCACAF game was AMAZING.  The 2nd half of the game, we played like champs.  In the MLS game, we played like poo for the majority of it, but it was still enjoyable.  I did manage to get myself two new scarves, the 2013 Season Ticker Holder scarf (my dad has 4 season tickets from work) and a grey and black infinity scarf which is REALLY cool.  My dad also bought me a Sounders jacket.

Seattle Sounders FC!
Now on to the disappointing news!  I of course O'd while I was out of town, no chance of some hearty sperm from pre-travel sexing to fertilize the egg.  It's not COMPLETELY disappointing since I O'd CD 18 (which is AMAZING), but having 0 chance and moving on to cycle 3 is disappointing.  I'll get over it I am sure.  Hopefully this CD 18 thing isn't a fluke and the Vitex is working.  We'll know next cycle!  So I am currently 6 DPO and just waiting for AF to come so hubs and I can move on to the next cycle and get our sex on.


No comments:

Post a Comment