Friday, January 25, 2013

Intros All Around!

Let me start this blog by telling you a little about my husband, Matt, and me.

My name is Shannon.  I am 26 years old.  I live in the suburbs of Atlanta with my husband (also 26), 2 cats, and 1 dog.  We got married May 22, 2010.

I am a full time student studying to be an elementary teacher.  I am 2 years away from my bachelors and pan to pursue my masters on a part time basis while teaching.  Matt is a purchasing manager for an ATM refurbishment and parts seller.  He's been there about 5 years.

Matt and I have decided to try to have a baby.  We both feel like emotionally, spiritually, and financially, we are ready.  We both know having a baby won't be easy, but it is definitely something we've both wanted for a very long time, even in the earlier parts of dating.  Now it's finally time!

I am currently on CD 33 of my first cycle TTC, 2nd one charting.  My last cycle was 40 days and I O'd on CD 28.  I am still waiting to O on this cycle.  The waiting game is miserable.  I am pretty sure I've peed on 50+ OPKs and not a single positive.

My chart has kind of been all over the place this cycle until the last few days.  In the last 8 days, my chart has looked pretty normal.  Before that, it looked like the Rocky Mountains!  It could be from being a mouth breather while I am sleeping so I am going to temp vaginally next cycle.

Chart link

I've been having watery CM for the last 11 days.  I am hoping I'll experience EWCM, but I can't say I've ever seen myself have EWCM except maybe once or twice ever.  I know that you don't HAVE to get EWCM to O or to conceive, but it helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment